Austin OneHeart School offers year-round learning experience. Applications are accepted year-round, and you can join at the beginning of any learning cycle.
- Tuition: Grades 1- 12 tuition for the 2018-19 school year (June 2018 – May 2019) is $13,000, plus $500 material fee. and one-time enrollment fee of $750. We offer three types of tuition payment plan: (i) 12 monthly payments of $1,150 via direct deposit, commencing on the first day of the first starting month; (ii) 4 quarterly payments of $3,275 via direct deposit, commencing on the first day of the first starting month; or (iii) 1 payment of $12,200 via direct deposit prior to the first day of the first starting month. The $1,250 enrollment and materials fees are non-refundable and due upon signing the enrollment agreement.
- Tuition: The Lower School (age 5-6, plus mature 4’s & 3’s) tuition for the 2018-19 school year is as follows: (i) 5-day program (Monday – Friday, 9 am – 3 pm): $1,050 per month; (ii) 3-day program (M,W,F, 9 am – 3 pm): $750 per month; and (iii) 2-day program (T, TH, 9 am – 3 pm): $500 per month. In addition, non-refundable fees (enrollment fee of $500 and material fee of $500 for 5-days and $300 for partial-week) are due upon signing the enrollment agreement. Extended hours for working parents can be arranged.
- Sibling Discount: OneHeart offers a generous sibling discount of 50%. Each additional child pays only 50% of tuition. Please note that the sibling discount is not applicable if the older child receives the merit scholarship.
- Merit-based Scholarship for the Upper School (age 13-18): A limited number of merit-based full and partial scholarships will be available. Please inquire at Open@OneHeartSchool.org
Austin OneHeart School offers year-round learning experience. Each cycle is approximately 4 weeks long and one week of recess in between. Winter and summer recesses are longer to accommodate travel plans.
Applications are accepted year-round, and you can join at the beginning of any learning cycle.
Recess dates are listed below. Please check the calendar below for other important dates.
- June 25 – July 20
- August 20 – September 4
- October 8 – 12
- November 19 – 23
- December 20, 2018 – January 8, 2019
- February 11 – 18
- March 18 – 22
- April 22 – 26
- May 27 – 31